Thyroid disorders are common and they include goitres, hyperthyroid, hypothyroid which affect the function of the thyroid gland. This diet plan includes different superfoods, functional foods that help in reducing the symptoms and will help you steer clear from the thyroid medication.
- Consume small and frequent meals.
- Avoid skipping of meals.
- Hydrate yourself with 2.5 – 3 liters of water/day.
- Maintain a steady workout of around 180 minutes/week.
- Restrict consumption of refined flour and its products like pastries, puffs, baked goods, biscuits etc.
- Restrict refined sugar and its products like sweets & confectionery items.
- Avoid deep fried and oily foods.
- Monitor the quantity of oil used whilst cooking food.
- Foods containing goitrogens such as cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli etc.should be avoided.
Thyroid is common disease and disorders are divided into different categories like goiters, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, etc, that affect the function of thyroid gland. Proper care, preventive measures and regular check-ups are the basic needs to stay away from the disorders. A well-balanced and healthy diet plan can be the best and helpful way of fulfilling your desire to stay away from it. Consulting with professional nutritionists and dietitian at Diet Dr Clinic will be an ideal way to get free diet plan for thyroid.
A well-planned and balanced diet plan includes different super-foods and functional foods that help in reducing the symptoms and help you steer clear from the thyroid medication.
A free diet plan for thyroid is recommended to you with details about what to take early morning, breakfast, mid-morning, at 12 PM, lunch, and evening, mid-evening, dinner and bed time. At Diet Dr Clinic, we also provide you with guidelines like consuming small and frequent meals, avoid skipping of meals, hydrate with approx 3 liters of water per day, maintaining a steady workout of around 180 minutes per week and restrict consumption of refined flour and its products like puffs, baked goods, biscuits pastries and similar other items.
Our nutritionists and dietitian recommend you a well-balanced and healthy diet that will surely do wonders. Feel free to contact us either by giving a call or sending a mail. We are available on Whatsapp and online through chat too.
The information offered is generally intended for people in good health. Anyone with medical problems of any nature should see and consult a doctor before starting to follow the diet plan. Even if you have no known health problems, it is advisable to consult your doctor(s) before making major changes in your lifestyle.